Who can join ComVoices?
- National and regional peak bodies / umbrella groups in the NGO or charitable sector
- National ‘branch structure’ type organisations in the NGO or charitable sector
- National or regional iwi and kaupapa Māori organisations.
Note: members must commit to keeping their members/branches informed of relevant ComVoices focus/activities
If organisations are unsure of their eligibility, please contact ComVoices to discuss at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your organisation becomes part of a political advocacy network in the community and social service sectors. You are involved in:
- keeping up- to- date and being responsive on issues relevant to the Sector
- sharing sector intelligence
- learning from other sector organisations
- sharing issues and ideas at regular meetings
- collaborating on key messages to deliver to Ministers, politicians and political parties, government organisations and the wider community
- briefing Ministers and MPs on the key issues for the community sector.
ComVoices speaks out publicly on issues affecting the sector.
All members of the network make an annual contribution to ComVoices to enable it to operate effectively. Contributions range from $100-$2,000 depending on the size of an organisation’s revenue.
To join ComVoices, please complete the network membership application form below or email email@example.com